• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Want to see SaiKano.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sankyuu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:40 pm Reply with quote
Em....
Depressing anime...

Elfen Lied makes me depress when watching the pity girls...
But it is extremely violent....

Saikano is not bad too....
Vigilante024

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:42 pm Reply with quote
I just started watching Saikano myself, watched teh first two dvds, and so far I'm not in a hurry to get teh rest. While the story is good so far, I'm having a hard time getting into the characters and I'm so far constantly reflection on Voices of A Distant Star and comparing it. Furthermore, for some reason Chise and her bf(can't remember his name) remind me alot of the whole Miako/Tamahome love struggle, making it much harder for me to enjoy. I also watched it subbed and found the subs to be ok, but there are a few grammar errors, though they are minor.
Key

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:12 pm Reply with quote
Vigilante024 wrote:
I just started watching Saikano myself, watched teh first two dvds, and so far I'm not in a hurry to get teh rest. While the story is good so far, I'm having a hard time getting into the characters and I'm so far constantly reflection on Voices of A Distant Star and comparing it. Furthermore, for some reason Chise and her bf(can't remember his name) remind me alot of the whole Miako/Tamahome love struggle, making it much harder for me to enjoy. I also watched it subbed and found the subs to be ok, but there are a few grammar errors, though they are minor.

Watch the third DVD. I seriously doubt you'll still be comparing Saikano to VODT or anything else by the time you get done with this volume.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2